All fee options include the following services:
* All communication via phone and email.
* Providing, certifying and assisting you to complete all legal documentation.
* Supplying and Lodging your Marriage Certificates.
* Meeting with you in Daylesford or at my office in Brown Hill Ballarat to discuss your ideas, to answer your questions and to chat about all aspects of putting your Ceremony together.
* Emailing you a copy of my Marriage Ceremony Writing Examples once a confirmed booking has been made....offering a wide variety of examples and word choices for including in your Ceremony.
* Designing your service to incorporate all legal requirements, together with your personal choices for inclusion in a style and manner that suits you.
* Communicating with your venue staff and if appropriate, visiting your Ceremony venue.
* Helping you to design the Ceremony space setup if required.
* The use of my high quality PA system for clear audio of your Ceremony through my microphone system if required.....and to play any recorded music via an ipod or iphone.
My system is completely wireless so there is no need for power to be connected.
* The use of my signing table and chairs, table cloth and signing pen if required.
..........and anything else you may request!!
Price Guide :
Daylesford or Brown Hill meeting location
For couples coming to meet with me in Daylesford or at my office in Brown Hill Ballarat, and for those who do not require a face to face meeting, I offer the following fee options.
Prices are set according to the location of your Wedding Ceremony Venue.......
Daylesford and all areas within 30 klms $580
Ballarat and all areas within 30 klms $580
** To confirm your Ceremony date and time booking with me
a $100 non refundable deposit is required **
I will do my best to retain your date/time if a deposit has not yet been received, although this is not always possible as bookings can fill quite quickly.
The balance of your fee is then due 7 days prior to your Marriage Ceremony if paying via bank transfer, or any time before the commencement of your Ceremony if payment is made in cash.
Thank you very much
By the time your Wedding comes around all Ceremony details are safely in place and most couples prefer to experience their ceremony for the first time on their wedding day. However, if you would like to have a rehearsal I am more than happy to conduct one for you.
To keep my fees fair and reasonable, I do not include a rehearsal charge in all bookings.
A rehearsal fee of $100 only applies when a rehearsal is actually conducted.