Civil Marriage Ceremony.... Doing it Your Own Way!
By choosing a Civil Marriage Ceremony, you have the freedom to design your own personalised service to celebrate and reflect the unique journey of your shared Love.
As your Civil Marriage Celebrant, it would be my honour to co-ordinate every aspect of the most important part of your Wedding Day......
Your Marriage Ceremony.
I will work closely with you, take care of all legal formalities and provide you with lots of creative choice for including in your Wedding Ceremony Script. I will ask for and listen to your ideas, your beliefs and values....to design a Wedding Ceremony that Captures and Celebrates the essence of you and your shared partnership.
In our initial meeting we discuss your plans and ideas for your Marriage Service, outline legal and formal requirements, complete the required Notice of Intended Marriage Document and make a timeline for us to work with, should you decide to choose me as your Wedding Celebrant.
From here, a confirmed booking is made, a $100 non refundable deposit is paid and we proceed to follow our negotiated timeline.
Some couples prefer to confirm me as their Celebrant prior to holding a meeting, especially if booking well in advance or if living a long distance away.
Your Ceremony date/time is then locked in and we can arrange to meet at a suitable date closer to your special day to organise everything.
For others, due to distance or time constraints, we don't ever actually hold a face to face meeting and complete all of our correspondence via email or phone. I would need to advise you on how to fulfill your legal obligations if this applies to you.
Steps to the process once you do decide to book me as your Celebrant..........
* Formally discuss, complete and provide legal documentation.
* Discuss your ceremony ideas and the process for putting your Ceremony script together. I will explain how you can have as much or as little input into designing your script as you like. I will show you an example of an Order of Ceremony which includes all of the selections that are possible to choose from.
* I will then send you a very wide range of resources in file format to browse at your leisure. You can make your selections from my examples, choose your own or perhaps even write your own!
Resource Files that I will send to you include:
* Helpful Information :The Legal Aspects to a Civil Marriage Ceremony
* How to Choose your Ceremony Script
* Order of Ceremony : Sample
Many, many examples of words to choose from......including:
* Wedding Ceremony Readings
* The Asking
* Marriage Vows
* Ring Exchange Readings
* Sub Rituals and other Sub Ceremonies
* Concluding Words
* Your chosen selections or personally written words are then sent to me. I will incorporate them into a complete Ceremony Script and send a draft back to you to have a look over.
Remember...if you would prefer me to make your ceremony choices and put it all together for you I am most happy to do that..
Just send me through what you would like and I will do the rest!
* Any changes or additions are made to the draft and a final draft is written. This process shall continue until you are absolutely happy with your final Wedding Ceremony Script.
* As your Marriage Celebrant I am available to you via phone or email at all times throughout this whole process and welcome any contact / questions you may need to discuss along the way.
* On your Wedding Day, I will arrive at your venue at least 30 minutes before your Marriage Ceremony commences to ensure that EVERYTHING runs just the way we have planned!
* I will liase with your service providers and ensure that all aspects of your Marriage Ceremony are precisely co-ordinated.
* I will conduct your Ceremony in the style you have chosen in an engaging, respectful and professional manner.
* I will ensure that all Ceremony participants are clear and comfortable in their roles and that your guests feel connected to the significance of your service.
Finally, I will announce you as a newly married couple
and quietly step back as you enjoy this momentous occasion together!
Your Wedding Ceremony
Michael & Kelly